Sökning: "research articles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 525 avhandlingar innehållade orden research articles.
1. Swedish Working Life Research Formation and conceptual development of a research field in transitionDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to contribute to the understanding of working life research in Sweden by focusing on the conceptual and institutional evolution of the field. The analyses include the roles of the researchers and other actors as well as theories and processes that form and have formed working life research. LÄS MER
2. Making sense of risk - An analysis of framings in media of the chemical risks of textiles, toys and paintDetta är en avhandling från Research Policy Institute, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Chemical risks of consumer goods are a rather new concern in society. These risks are usually based on sythetic chemicals and man-made, often imperceptible and potentially devastating. LÄS MER
3. Chemicals in consumer products Bridging the gap between academic research and chemicals regulationDetta är en avhandling från Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Exposure to chemicals emitting from consumer products, such as clothes, electronic devices, toys and kitchen-ware, has emerged as an issue of public health and environmental concern. The use of chemicals having endocrine disrupting properties in commercial products is receiving particular attention as low dose exposures of such chemicals have been associated with adverse effects in both human and wildlife populations. LÄS MER
4. Science mapping and research evaluation a novel methodology for creating normalized citation indicators and estimating their stabilityDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to contribute to the methodology at the intersection of relational and evaluative bibliometrics. Experimental investigations are presented that address the question of how we can most successfully produce estimates of the subject similarity between documents. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Market research pervades society. It is an endeavour that connects marketing practice with methods similar to social science. Further, market research results appear as knowledge produced to inform recipients towards making productive business decisions and as a commodity sold to commissioning clients. LÄS MER