Sökning: "reduction potential"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 898 avhandlingar innehållade orden reduction potential.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Kinetic studies of reduction of the mixtures of NiO and WO3 having different Ni/(Ni+W) molar ratios in flowing hydrogen gas were investigated by means of Thermo Gravimetric Analysis (TGA), Fluidized Bed (FB) technique as well as Thermal diffusivity measurements under isothermal conditions. In the case of TGA, the reaction progress was monitored by mass loss, while evolved gas analysis by a gas chromatograph was the indicator of the reaction progress in the case of FB. LÄS MER
2. Reduction of Aerodynamic Forcing inTransonic Turbomachinery Numerical Studies on Forcing Reduction TechniquesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Due to more and more aggressive designs in turbomachinery, assuring the structural integrity of its components has become challenging. Also influenced by this trend is blade design, where lighter and slimmer blades, in combination with higher loading, lead to an increased risk of failure, e.g. in the form of blade vibration. LÄS MER
3. Some aspects on the reduction of olivine pellets in laboratory scale and in an experimental blast furnaceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The reduction behaviour of the olivine iron ore pellet MPBOwas studied in laboratory scale at KTH as well as in the LKABexperimental blast furnace. Initially, a newreduction-under-load, or so-called reduction/softening/melting,test equipment was developed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The demands for increasing the efficiency and lowering the environmental effects in iron and steelmaking industries have given rise to interests in application of direct reduction (DR) processes for production of iron by different gases. These advancements require comprehensive models for better control of the process conditions and the product properties. LÄS MER
5. Discovery of N-hydroxyguanidines as novel electron acceptors of xanthine oxidase : Potential new drugs for treatment of ischemia and reperfusion injuryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Xanthine oxidase (EC 126.96.36.199) is one of the major enzymatic sources of oxygen-derived free radicals. LÄS MER