Sökning: "reading research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 335 avhandlingar innehållade orden reading research.
1. Signs for Developing Reading Sign Language and Reading Development in Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing ChildrenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Reading development is supported by strong language skills, not least in deaf and hard-of-hearing (DHH) children. The work in the present thesis investigates reading development in DHH children who use sign language, attend Regional Special Needs Schools (RSNS) in Sweden and are learning to read. LÄS MER
2. Kan man bli klok på läsdebatten? : Analys av en pedagogisk kontrovers : [analysis of a pedagogical controversy]Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall question for this dissertation is: Why is it that scholars and experienced teachers take part in a controversy on initial reading instruction with such intensity and anger?This study focuses on the reading controversy as it appears in three polarized debates in a Swedish teachers' magazine, Lärartidningen/Svensk Skoltidning, 1977-78, 1981 and 1986.The backgrounds to the controversy in the U. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present thesis explores how masculinity is constructed and negotiated in relation to race, class and sexuality in hip hop in Sweden. Theoretically, the study contributes to the increasing use of contemporary feminist theory in men and masculinity research. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institute of International Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Reading literacy is becoming a crucial skill for the success in the modern society. Since Latvia is an industrialized country, with a relatively small population, it is of a crucial importance that the educational system produces well literate people. LÄS MER
5. Reading expectations : How expectations influence our reading, eye movements, opinions, and judgmentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institute of International Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The way we view the world is constantly affected by our expectations. The aim of this book is to determine how expectations affect the way we read. This will help us better understand how we process information, and how our expectations may change the way we read. The research is situated in experimental pragmatics and reading research. LÄS MER