Sökning: "physiological function"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 552 avhandlingar innehållade orden physiological function.
1. Deg/HtrA proteases of the cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803 from biochemical characterization to their physiological functionsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The family of Deg/HtrA proteases is present in a wide range of organisms from bacteria, archaea to eukaryota. These ATP-independent serine endopeptidases play key roles in the cellular protein quality control. The cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Background: The twisting motion of the left ventricle (LV), with clockwise rotation at the base and counter clockwise rotation at the apex during systole, is a vital part of LV function. Even though LV rotation has been studied for decades, the rotation pattern has not been described in detail. LÄS MER
3. Ventricular Long Axis Function: Amplitudes and Timings Echocardiographic Studies in Health and DiseaseDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Background: The ageing process not only increases the risk of coronary artery disease (CAD) but also complicates its diagnosis and treatment. It is therefore important to understand the newer concepts of cardiovascular ageing physiology as well as methods of predicting the outcomes of therapeutic options available for the elderly with severe CAD. LÄS MER
4. Spatio-temporal processing of surface electromyographic signals information on neuromuscular function and controlDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : During muscle contraction, electrical signals are generated by the muscle cells. The analysis of those signals is called electromyography (EMG). The EMG signal is mainly determined by physiological factors including so called central factors (central nervous system origin) and peripheral factors (muscle tissue origin). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Cognitive impairments are an increasing health problem worldwide. In the developed countries, the average life expectancy has dramatically increased over the last decades, and with an elderly population more cases of cognitive impairments appear. LÄS MER