Sökning: "ownership of learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 avhandlingar innehållade orden ownership of learning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to develop knowledge of teaching and learning sustainable development in global–local contexts. The research field is global learning for sustainable development (GLSD). LÄS MER
2. Two dimensions of student ownership of learning during small-group work with miniprojects and context rich problems in physicsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University Press dissertations, 37
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the theoretical framework student ownership of learning (SOL) is developed both theoretically and with qualitative research, based on studies of small-group work in physics with miniprojects and context rich problems. Ownership is finally defined as actions of choice and control, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The concept of sustainable development is commonly used worldwide. In the public sector, characterized by a rationalization focus, conclusions about the sustainability of lean production (lean), as a management concept for organizational change, are contradictory. LÄS MER
4. Inside the black box of workplace interventions : investigating the influence of context and process on outcomesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Staff working in healthcare and residential care for older people are continuously required to learn and develop competencies to keep up with medical, technological and social developments. At the same time, they experience a work situation generally characterized by high demands. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Försvarshögskolan (FHS)
Sammanfattning : How do public organizations manage crises? How do public organizations learnfrom crises? These seemingly basic questions still pose virtual puzzles for crisismanagement researchers. Yet, the interest of the academic and practitionerrealms in crisis management has grown in recent years. LÄS MER