Sökning: "organizing between organizations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41 avhandlingar innehållade orden organizing between organizations.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Sociology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : What organized crime is and how it can be prevented are two of the key questions in both organized crime research and criminal policy. However, despite many attempts, organized crime research, the criminal justice system and criminal policy have failed to provide a shared and recognized conceptual definition of organized crime, which has opened the door to political interpretations. LÄS MER
2. Organizing normality : Essays on organizing day activities for people with severe mental disturbancesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the organizing of day activities, outside hospital care, for people with severe mental disturbances in Sweden. The purpose of the study is threefold: to describe the material and structural conditions of day activity settings on a national scale; to analyse some of the ideological claims made in the field; and to discuss problems and possibilities arising when more than one organizational sector is involved in the work. LÄS MER
3. Kopplandets kraft. Om organisering mellan organisationer The Power of Connecting, or Organizing Between OrganizationsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Bokförlaget BAS/ Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The public administration in Sweden is at present under the influence of several different organizational trends. Local units have recieved more autonomy and the decentralisation trend has brought new ways of managing within utits and organizations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : The importance of small and medium size enterprises (SMEs) for economicdevelopment is frequently debated. SMEs have been called “the backbone of the European economy and the best potential source of jobs and growth”. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to extend entrepreneurship theory to also comprise entrepreneurship in non-profit organizations in civil society. Entrepreneurship is claimed to be highly relevant also to this non-profit setting. LÄS MER