Sökning: "mechanisms of change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 524 avhandlingar innehållade orden mechanisms of change.
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Neuroscience, Department of Experimental Medical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : During the course of development the motor repertoire of animals and humans alike go through dramatic changes. New motor patterns arise; movements become coordinated, improve in precision and are at the same time continuously calibrated to the changing body dimensions. The cerebellum is critical for movement coordination and adaptation in adults. LÄS MER
2. Change Detection of the Unexpected : Enhancing change detection of the unexpected in a complex and high risk context – guiding visual attention in a digital display environmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : Change detection of objects and events in our visual surroundings is sometimes severely difficult, especially if these changes are unexpected. Such failures in change detection may cause huge malicious outcomes in contexts characterized by high levels of complexity and risk. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Accidents are rare and widely distributed on the road network, which poses a challenge for road safety improvement. Traditional methods alone, such as accident analyses and experimental studies, do not explain all accident causation factors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Every policy problem has inherent value dimensions. It is on the basis of values that a state of affairs is perceived as undesirable, and thus acknowledged as a problem. This makes the process of defining and negotiating the meaning of a problem an essentially political process. LÄS MER
5. Institutional Impediments and Reluctant Actors – The Limited Role of Democracy Aid in Democratic DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Poverty reduction and societal modernization have traditionally been the main goals for development aid but increasingly, since the early 1990s, democracy and human rights have ascended in importance and democracy aid has been growing steadily, both in total amounts and as a share of the total aid package. This dissertation contributes to the understanding of the role of democracy aid in democratic development. LÄS MER