Sökning: "mechanisms of change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 478 avhandlingar innehållade orden mechanisms of change.
1. Institutional Impediments and Reluctant Actors – The Limited Role of Democracy Aid in Democratic DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Poverty reduction and societal modernization have traditionally been the main goals for development aid but increasingly, since the early 1990s, democracy and human rights have ascended in importance and democracy aid has been growing steadily, both in total amounts and as a share of the total aid package. This dissertation contributes to the understanding of the role of democracy aid in democratic development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Neuroscience, Department of Experimental Medical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : During the course of development the motor repertoire of animals and humans alike go through dramatic changes. New motor patterns arise; movements become coordinated, improve in precision and are at the same time continuously calibrated to the changing body dimensions. The cerebellum is critical for movement coordination and adaptation in adults. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In boreal forests, the main factors limiting biomass production are the harsh climate, which combines a short growing season and low annual levels of incoming solar energy, and the limited availabilit... mery of nitrogen. LÄS MER
4. Change Detection of the Unexpected : Enhancing change detection of the unexpected in a complex and high risk context – guiding visual attention in a digital display environmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : Change detection of objects and events in our visual surroundings is sometimes severely difficult, especially if these changes are unexpected. Such failures in change detection may cause huge malicious outcomes in contexts characterized by high levels of complexity and risk. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : There are several reasons why national libraries have emerged. In some countries, they were established as symbols of national prestige and status, while others feel that a modern country should have a national library. LÄS MER