Sökning: "inclusion behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 avhandlingar innehållade orden inclusion behaviour.
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : A swirl flow generated in a submerged entry nozzle (SEN) can effectively improve a flow pattern and heat transfer in a continuous casting process by using the methods of “swirl blade type” and “electromagnetic type”. In order to obtain a further in-depth understanding with respect to the effect of a swirl flow on a continuous casting process, the inclusion behaviour in a SEN and a mold was studied in the present work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis work is to increase the knowledge of inclusion behavior at the steel-slag interface by mathematical modeling and in-situ Confocal Scanning Laser Microscope experiments. Mathematical models based on the equation of motion predicting liquid and solid inclusion behavior was first investigated. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of the Otago Exercise Programme with or without motivational interviewing Feasibility, experiences, effects and adherence among older community-dwelling peopleDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Falls and injuries related to falls are one of the most common health problems among older people and are becoming increasingly more frequent. Regular exercise has been identified as one of the most effective fall-prevention activities for older people; however, awareness of the impact of exercise programmes and adherence to recommended exercise among the elderly population is generally low. LÄS MER
4. Children with mild intellectual disability and their families – needs for support, service utilisation and experiences of supportDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on service utilisation among children with mild ID and their families, their needs for support and their experiences of support.AimsThe overall aim of the thesis was to explore and describe service utilisation patterns among families of children with mild ID from a systems perspective. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Chronic pain is a one of the most common causes of disability and sick leave. Psychological factors play a central role in the experience of pain and are important in the management of pain. However, for many people with chronic pain CBT is not available. LÄS MER