Sökning: "energy resolution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 377 avhandlingar innehållade orden energy resolution.
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The EU has set itself ambitious short- and long-term decarbonisation targets: a reduction in greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions of 40% by 2030 and 80% by 2050, compared to 1990 levels. The power generation sector, currently responsible for around 55% of GHG emissions, is expected to contribute significantly to achieving the EU’s decarbonisation targets. LÄS MER
2. Variability and variation management in a renewable electricity system -large-scale wind- and solar power deployment in EuropeDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The large-scale deployment of wind and solar power poses challenges to the electricity system by introducing variability on the generation side. To handle these variations, variation management strategies can be employed to ensure that generation meets demand. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis relates to the study of thermally stratified hot water storages used in district heating systems and is an extension of the doctoral theses of Jan Dahl and Roger Hermansson. The thermal performance of a stratified water storage is reduced by different phenomena such as heat transfer to the surroundings and mixing between hot and cold water during the charging of the tank. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Heat Transfer
Sammanfattning : The main concern of this thesis is to experimentally investigate the turbulent flow and heat transfer in a ribbed channel. Such flows are encountered in many engineering applications, e.g., gas turbine cooling. LÄS MER
5. Short term water heat storage an experimental and numerical investigation of phenomena that affect the degree of thermal stratificationDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Thermal stratification was studied by measurements of the temperature and velocity fields in water heat storage's and by numerical simulations. The work includes experimental investigations in three model heat storage's of different size and comparisons to numerical simulations for two of the storages. LÄS MER