Sökning: "energy resolution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 367 avhandlingar innehållade orden energy resolution.
1. Variability and variation management in a renewable electricity system -large-scale wind- and solar power deployment in EuropeDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The large-scale deployment of wind and solar power poses challenges to the electricity system by introducing variability on the generation side. To handle these variations, variation management strategies can be employed to ensure that generation meets demand. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Heat Transfer
Sammanfattning : The main concern of this thesis is to experimentally investigate the turbulent flow and heat transfer in a ribbed channel. Such flows are encountered in many engineering applications, e.g., gas turbine cooling. LÄS MER
3. Short term water heat storage an experimental and numerical investigation of phenomena that affect the degree of thermal stratificationDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Thermal stratification was studied by measurements of the temperature and velocity fields in water heat storage's and by numerical simulations. The work includes experimental investigations in three model heat storage's of different size and comparisons to numerical simulations for two of the storages. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Combustion of solid biomass under fixed bed conditions is a common technique to generate heat and power in both small and large scale grate furnaces (domestic boilers, stoves, district heating plants). From both an environmental and economical perspective, one of the most interesting alternatives to replace oil and electricity for heating of family houses and apartments in Sweden is wood pellets made of stem wood sawdust from pine and spruce. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis covers two main topics. The first is numerical modelling of cavitating diesel injector flows, focusing on describing such flows using a single-phase cavitation model based on a barotropic equation of state together with a homogenous equilibrium assumption. LÄS MER