Sökning: "diffusion modelling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 131 avhandlingar innehållade orden diffusion modelling.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : US-AB
Sammanfattning : Anaerobic treatment is widely used around the world as a biological stage in both domestic and industrial wastewater-treatment plants. The two principal advantages of anaerobic over aerobic treatment are the production of biogas, which can be used as fuel, and the lower rate of biomass production, which results in lower maintenance costs for the plant. LÄS MER
2. Failure of thermal barrier coatings under thermal and mechanical fatigue loading : microstructural observations and modelling aspectsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Industrial and air-borne gas turbine hot components suffer from creep, oxidation, corrosion and microstructural degradation if not shielded from the hot and aggressive combustion gases. Two major strategies commercially available are adopted; film cooling by pressurised air and application of protective coatings. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In this work a one-dimensional model for the mass and heat transport in the thickness direction of paper has been developed. Solid-based coordinates were applied to simplify incorporation of shrinkage. Liquid diffusion, gas convection and vapour and air diffusion were incorporated as mass transport mechansims. LÄS MER
4. Characterization of the Mechanisms of Drug Release from Polymer-Coated Formulations using Experiments and ModellingDetta är en avhandling från Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The main objectives of the work presented in this thesis were to develop new experimental methods to improve the understanding of the release mechanism from a coated formulation and to develop new mechanistic models to describe the release process for pellets coated with a semi-permeable film. Another aim was to characterize the release mechanism from a formulation coated with films made of a blend of a water-insoluble polymer, ethyl cellulose (EC), and a water-soluble polymer, hydroxypropyl cellulose (HPC). LÄS MER
5. Modelling of Drug Release from Reservoir and Matrix Formulations - Multiple Unit Dosage Forms and Swelling and Dissolving Matrix SystemsDetta är en avhandling från KFS AB
Sammanfattning : In this work, mathematical models have been developed describing drug release from film-coated reservoir systems as well as drug release and polymer dissolution from swelling and dissolving polymer tablets. The model derivation of both systems is based on a mechanistic approach. The model describing drug release from reservoir systems, i.e. LÄS MER