Sökning: "communicative activity type"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 avhandlingar innehållade orden communicative activity type.
- Detta är en avhandling från Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The first aim of the dissertation is to shed light on how communication at a drama college may obstruct the students’ involvement. There are three studies on this subject in the dissertation. The first study deals with the students’ involvement in their education in general. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This study contributes to an understanding of how coherence can be assigned or constructed by participants in authentic multiparty conversational interaction. Coherence is analysed as a type of organisation relevant for the making of meaning in situated interaction, but also in retrospect from a third party's (or analyst's) perspective; it is both constructed and reconstructed. LÄS MER
3. Tala om att tänka. Om processer och projekt vid användning av orden 'tänka' och 'tanke' i tre samtalDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a qualitative investigation of how the Swedish verb tänka and the noun tanke are used in three radio phone-in counseling conversations (the words are comparable with, but not equivalent to, the English verb think and the noun thought). The aim of the study is to explore in detail what the participants talk about when they use these two words. LÄS MER
4. Recognition and Generation of Communicative Signals Modeling of Hand Gestures, Speech Activity and Eye-Gaze in Human-Machine InteractionDetta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Nonverbal communication is essential for natural and effective face-to-face human-human interaction. It is the process of communicating through sending and receiving wordless (mostly visual, but also auditory) signals between people. Consequently, a natural and effective face-to-face human-machine interaction requires machines (e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The dissertation examines children’s dialogical sense-making in task-oriented teaching activities, the aim of which is to explore children’s values and ideas in musical learning, in order to investigate how musical knowledge is constructed collaboratively through different levels of dialogicality. Hence, the study addresses the organizational resources and values at stake when children take part in pedagogical dialogues. LÄS MER