Sökning: "command and control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 avhandlingar innehållade orden command and control.
1. Future Technology Support of Command and Control Assessing the impact of assumed future technologies on cooperative command and controlDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : In response to technological advances, especially in the field of information and communication technology (ICT), the so called revolution in military affairs (RMA) and later the concept of network-centric warfare (NCW) emerged as a theory to further utilize technology for military command and control (C2). Advocates of the Swedish ROLF 2010-vision and the concept of NCW have made claims and assumptions that future technology will improve mission effectiveness by, for example, increasing the understanding of a current situation and its development, the speed of command, and providing means to utilize more efficient forms of organizations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Command and control is central in all distributed tactical operations such as rescue operations and military operations. It takes place in a complex system of humans and artefacts, striving to reach common goals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns command and control (C2) work at the tactical level in emergency and crisis response operations. The presented research addresses two main research questions. The first question is whether it is feasible to simulate and study C2 work in the initial stages of response operations by means of role-playing simulations. LÄS MER
4. Mot nätverkssjukvård i komplex miljö - behov av en vetenskaplig syn på ledning för säker vård och effektiv resursanvändningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Since 2008 advanced home healthcare agencies (ASiH) in a larger Swedish county council has underwent a transformation, to become part of a coming concept: networked healthcare (NVS). NVS means that intermediate multi-organizational healthcare (IMV) will be produced often in the home, and from 2013 to an increasing number of patients in different age groups with different diagnoses and medical conditions - in large variability of needs. LÄS MER
5. Bringing power and knowledge together information systems design for autonomy and control in command workDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : THIS THESIS PRESENTS an empirical ethnographic study that has been conducted as fieldwork within army command organizations, leading to a qualitative analysis of data. The title of the thesis captures the contents of both command work and research, both domains being affected by new technologies during a period of drastic changes in the military institution. LÄS MER