Sökning: "change of generation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 236 avhandlingar innehållade orden change of generation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Runoff generation in cold regions is characterized by snowmelt contributions to runoff during the periods of thawing and changing runoff patterns due to frozen ground. This thesis project aimed at addressing these challenges by advancing the procedures for winter urban runoff computations and the assessment of control measures during the winter/spring period, when the snowmelt and frozen soils dominantly impact runoff generation in the current and future climates. LÄS MER
2. Unfolding the formative phase of gasified biomass in the European Union: The role of system builders in realising the potential of second-generation transportation fuels from biomassDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : This study researches, in a primarily historiographical way, conforming as well as, and in particular, dissenting thought and behavioural dispositions in Ganda religion. It lets the Ganda's existence, by and large, speak for itself on this matter. This occurs in two major ways. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explains the transition - the change of political system from a one-party state to a multi-party system - in Hungary as the result of a generation change, where different generations with different historical experiences either lost or gained political capital. It also includes a review of what consequences the changes in the political field had for the intellectual and economic fields. LÄS MER
5. Christianity, Generation and Narrative : Religious Conversion and Change in Sidama, Ethiopia, 1974–2012Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Theology, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : This study presents narratives concerning religious conversion and change in Evangelical-Pentecostal Christian communities in the Sidama zone, Southern Ethiopia. The study is based on narrative data collected through field research, which mainly focuses on the period 1974–2012. LÄS MER