Sökning: "cell-cell interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 avhandlingar innehållade orden cell-cell interaction.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Today many cell biological techniques study large cell populations where an average estimate of individual cells’ behavior is observed. On the other hand, single cell analysis is required for studying functional heterogeneities between cells within populations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Material surface-stimulated activation of the macrophage and the release of mediators has been suggested to be an important factor for inflammation and tissue regeneration around biomedical implants. Macrophage interactions with particles released from implants as well as macophage-bacteria interactions are also involved in implant loosening processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Microbiology, Immunology and Glycobiology, MIG, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The high variability of the HIV envelope glycoproteins (Env), and their heavy glycan coating, contributes to the limited host immune control. Still, broadly neutralizing antibodies (bnAbs) are found in some chronically infected HIV-infected individuals, which has spurred the research on antibody-based vaccines. LÄS MER
4. Development of multi-cellular human lung models to study inflammatory mechanisms and cell-cell interactionsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Institute of Environmental Medicine
Sammanfattning : It is well known that exposure to toxicants in the environment is associated with a wide range of health effects. The airway epithelium which forms the first line of defense, plays critical roles in the defence against inhaled particles, pathogens and toxic agents. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Endocrine and locally produced factors as well as interactions between epithelial cells and the stroma important in the control of growth and function of the thyroid gland. In this study, the effects of, and mechanism(s) for, such cross-talk under some normal and pathological conditions were investigated. LÄS MER