Sökning: "business interest organizations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 avhandlingar innehållade orden business interest organizations.
1. Regulating a Controversy Inside Stakeholder Strategies and Regime Transition in the Self-Regulation of Swedish Advertising 1950–1971Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns the development of the self-regulation of advertising in Sweden from 1950 until 1971. Self-regulation was initiated in the 1930s due to a business desire to regulate fair competition in marketing, and while it initially was a minor operation, the 1950s and 1960s were characterized by extensive development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : BAS förlag
Sammanfattning : The focus of this study is the accounting of private non-profit organizations. Accounting is understood as a situated practice under specific conditions prevailing in different types of private non-profits. First, a pilot study of the financial reports of 39 Swedish non-profit organizations was undertaken. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet, Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Membership programs are widely-used marketing tools. Many customers belong to a number of different membership programs across a variety of organizations and contexts. Memberships are based on the idea of mutual benefits of a relationship. LÄS MER
4. Reciprocal Engagement : A grounded theory of an interactive process of actions to establish, maintain, and develop an enterpriseDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : School of Business, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Reciprocal engagement is a theory of a basic social process that addresses how an organization establishes, maintains, and develops its enterprise by focusing on strengthening its relationships with other actors. It rests on the rationale that one’s relationships are foremost dependent on how well one manages to engage others. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to further develop the theoretical understanding of the growth of knowledge intensive business organizations. The overall aim is to understand the growth challenges of emerging firms in the knowledge-based economy. In particular this thesis addresses several aspects of the growth of small bioscience based firms. LÄS MER