Sökning: "anaerobic biological treatment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 avhandlingar innehållade orden anaerobic biological treatment.
1. Investigations of the microbial diversity and dynamics in activated sludge using molecular methodsDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Wastewater treatment is necessary to reduce the health risks and environmental impacts associated with discharge of untreated wastewater. The most common way to treat wastewater in wastewater treatment plants is through the activated sludge process. LÄS MER
2. Enzymatic treatment of wastewater sludge. Sludge solubilisation, improvement of anaerobic digestion and extraction of extracellular polymeric substancesDetta är en avhandling från Pure and Applied Biochemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The processing and disposal of sludge from wastewater treatment plants is an important topic of increasing environmental, ecological, technological, economic and social concern. The large amounts of sludge produced represent an urgent problem today, new treatment methods being very much needed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The anaerobic treatment of waste water has been studied with an emphasis on the Up- flow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket (UASB) reactor. A model to describe the processes occurring in a UASB reactor was developed and an experimental study of the anaerobic wastewater treatment systems in Nicaragua was also performed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Chemistry and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Excess of nitrogen in water bodies causes eutrophication. One important source of nitrogen is the effluent from wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs). Nitrogen in wastewater is most commonly removed by nitrification-denitrification. LÄS MER
5. Co-digestion of microalgae and sewage sludge - A feasibility study for municipal wastewater treatment plantsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : The increased emissions of anthropogenic greenhouse gases over the last 100 years is the reason for the acceleration in the greenhouse effect, which has led to an increase of the globally averaged combined land and ocean surface temperature of 0.85 °C between 1880 and 2012. LÄS MER