Sökning: "Världsreligioner ej kristendom"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 avhandlingar innehållade orden Världsreligioner ej kristendom.
1. Synagogue and Separation: A Social-Scientific Approach to the Formation of Christianity in AntiochDetta är en avhandling från Centre for Theology and Religious Studies, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This book attempts to answer the question of how it is possible that Christianity in the beginning of the second century C.E. had developed into a non-Jewish, Gentile religion. LÄS MER
2. Religion in Dialogue with Late Modern Society: A Constructive Contribution to a Christian Spirituality Informed by Buddhist-Christian EncountersDetta är en avhandling från The library at Centre for Theology and Religious Studies
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation I make a constructive contribution to a Christian spirituality for late modern religiously plural society. The words ‘a constructive contribution’ designate the methodological approach of the study. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with the religious liberty situation of the Muslim minority in Sweden. The Muslim minority has grown considerably in recent decades as a consequence of labour and refugee immigration of a large scale, which has caused a change in Swedish society from an etnically, culturally and religously homogeneous situation to one of a significant heterogeneity. LÄS MER
4. Qusta ibn Luqa On Numbness : A Book on Numbness, Its Kinds, Causes and Treatment According to the Opinion of Galen and Hippocrates. Edition, Translation and CommentaryDetta är en avhandling från Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : Qusta ibn Luqa (fl. 860) was a prominent figure in the Graeco-Arabic translation movement that reached its peak in the 9th century. At the request of wealthy and influential commissioners, Qusta translated Greek works on astronomy, mathematics, mechanics and natural science into Arabic. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Nya Doxa
Sammanfattning : This work is not so much about religion as about individual religiosity. It is primarily about people practicing Zen, less about Zen Buddhism as a systematic ideology or philosophy. I set out from the start to try to explore the wide gap between theory and practice in Zen. LÄS MER