Sökning: "Teacher-student relationship"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden Teacher-student relationship.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Fakultet för lärarutbildning
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of the present study is to explore how the ethical relationship between teacher and student in the classroom can be described and understood from the approach of the French philosopher Emmanuel Lévinas. I also examine the theoretical concepts that can be derived from Lévinas’ ideas in order to be able to interpret the manner in which this ethical relationship manifests itself in the classroom. LÄS MER
2. Takt och hållning - en relationell studie om det oberäkneliga i matematikundervisningen Tact and stance – a relational study about the incalculable in mathematics teachingDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This microethnographic classroom study takes its point of departure in the Convention on the Rights of the Child. It examines opportunities and obstacles for children to participate in democratic educational relationships, which in this context refers to the emergence of the students’ selves as unique persons. LÄS MER
3. Designing for the unknown Didactical design for process-based assessment in technology-rich learning environmentsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on a study of the development of education through theinnovative use of process-based assessment in technology-rich learningenvironments in teacher and nurse education. The study of process-basedassessment addresses the aim of creating a better understanding of the shiftin emphasis from teaching to learning with regard to theory and practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogiskt arbete, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this thesis is to investigate how future pre- and primary school mathematics teachers change their approaches to mathematics and mathematics education during their subject studies, and also how this view has affected their teaching of mathematics after graduation. A qualitative interview method was used in combination with observations, notes, sound recordings, video recorded mathematics classes and materials produced by the teacher in order to answer the research questions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Pedagogiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to construct as philosophical conceptualization of pedagogical attitude. Founded on Martin Buber’s philosophy of dialogue, the construction suggested in the study takes on a normative character, thus understanding pedagogical attitude as a matter of pedagogical creed. LÄS MER