Sökning: "Systems approach"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3102 avhandlingar innehållade orden Systems approach.
1. Duplicate systems investigating unintended consequences of information technology in organizationsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för informatik, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The organizational consequences of information technology (IT) constitutes a core focus in information systems (IS) research. The relationship between organizations and IT has received considerable attention by IS researchers in order to develop knowledge related to how and why organizations and IT are related. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Kista : Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap (tills m KTH)
Sammanfattning : Knowledge management (KM) is focused on the problems and opportunities of using organizational knowledge as a resource. Information systems that are used to support KM processes are called knowledge management systems (KMS). LÄS MER
3. Modelling the dynamics of domestic low-temperature heat pump heating systems for improved performance and thermal comfort a systems approachDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The present environmental concerns and the rising human requirement for solutions with better comfort and lower costs have resulted in an increased awareness for the energy use in the built environment. Technical advances in building structural systems and materials, heating and other comfort-providing systems and controlling strategies all lead to the integration of building technology with the function of buildings and the aesthetics. LÄS MER
4. On Securing Vehicular Communications: Methods and Recommendations for Secure In-vehicle and Car2X CommunicationsDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Today's vehicles contain approximately more than 100 interconnected computers (ECUs), several of which will be connected to the Internet or external devices and networks around the vehicle. In the near future vehicles will extensively communicate with their environment via Vehicle to Vehicle and Vehicle to Infrastructure (together called V2X) communications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Autonomic computing aims at making computing systems self-managing by using autonomic managers in order to reduce obstacles caused by management complexity. This thesis presents results of research on self-management for large-scale distributed systems. LÄS MER