Sökning: "Swedish for immigrants"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 212 avhandlingar innehållade orden Swedish for immigrants.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutet för social forskning (SOFI)
Sammanfattning : Recruiting Through Networks - Wage Premiums and Rewards to RecommendersThis paper examines the firm's use of recommenders in its recruiting process. In the model, recommenders possess personal information about the worker's ability and about the workplace. LÄS MER
2. Diet and Metabolic Risk Factors in Immigrant Women from the Middle East and Swedish-Born Women A Cross-Sectional Study of Women from Iran, Turkey and SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The increasing number of immigrants in Sweden during the past decades has brought the health of different ethnic groups into focus. Many groups of immigrants in Sweden have a higher risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD) and coronary heart disease (CHD) than a Swedish reference group. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Swedish Institute for Social Research, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Ethnic Di®erences in the Swedish Youth Labor Market This paperinvestigates whether or not ethnic background a®ects labormarket success for young people in Sweden. A multinomial logit model of mutually exclusive labor market outcomes is estimated using the Swedish School Leaver Survey on young people who graduated from compulsory school in 1988. LÄS MER
4. Total hip replacement in immigrants and Swedish patients. Evaluation of preoperative care, socioeconomic background, patient-reported outcomes and risk of reoperationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Surgery involving Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA) aims to reduce pain, and improve mobility, function and quality of life in patients with osteoarthritis, when non-surgical treatment has failed. Despite good or excellent results in the majority of patients, some of them are dissatisfied. This variability in outcome may depend on several factors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This doctoral dissertation is a contribution to the current Scandinavian debate on "the integration of immigrants". It is based on a case study of a group of labour migrants from Yugoslavia, the romanian speaking Wallachians who in the late 1960's and early 1970's settled on each side of the Öresund, the narrow strait dividing Denmark and Sweden. LÄS MER