Sökning: "Satellite cells"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden Satellite cells.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Skeletal muscle satellite cells located between the plasma membrane and the basal lamina of muscle fibres, could for many years, only be studied in situ by electron microscopy. The introduction of immunohistochemistry and the discovery of molecular markers of satellite cells then made them accessible for light microscopic studies and a wealth of information is today available. LÄS MER
2. Macrophages, Nitric oxide synthases and Heme oxygenases: possible roles during peripheral nerve regenerationDetta är en avhandling från Department of Animal Physiology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to investigate the suggestions that macrophages, and the systems generating nitric oxide (NO) and carbon monoxide (CO), i.e. nitric oxide synthases (NOS) and heme oxygenases (HO), could be important for peripheral nerve regeneration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is an incurable neurodegenerative disease of motor neurons characterized by muscle paralysis and death within 3-5 years of onset. However, due to unknown mechanisms, the extraocular muscles (EOMs) remain remarkably unaffected. LÄS MER
4. Diagnosis of the Lifetime Performance Degradation of Lithium-Ion Batteries Focus on Power-Assist Hybrid Electric Vehicle and Low-Earth-Orbit Satellite ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Lithium-ion batteries are a possible choice for the energy storage system onboard hybrid electric vehicles and low-earth-orbit satellites, but lifetime performance remains an issue. The challenge is to diagnose the effects of ageing and then investigate the dependence of the magnitude of the deterioration on different accelerating factors (e.g. LÄS MER
5. Strenght training and anabolic steroids a comparative study of the trapezius, a shoulder muscle and the vastus lateralis, a thigh muscle, of strength trained athletesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Strength training is widely used to increase performance in sports with high physical demands. The use of drugs such as anabolic steroids among athletes is a wellknown phenomenon, and the effects of these drugs on physical performance documented. LÄS MER