Sökning: "Public culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 376 avhandlingar innehållade orden Public culture.
1. The Tragedy of Ordinarity Culture Constraints on Sustainable Development Based on Public TransportDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis consists of two free-standing papers and a linking essay that links the papers by articulating an overall research aim and common theoretical background. The research aim is kept general and focuses on the role public transport can play in sustainable development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Faculty of Culture and Society, Malmö University
Sammanfattning : Media convergence has mainly been defined and explained as a technological and industrial phenomenon; as the process where new technologies are accommodated by existing media and communication industries and their cultures of production. One consequence of convergence in today’s hybrid media landscape is that the previously distinct borders between production and consumption have become blurred. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The study explores the role and contribution of education in developing a localized and relevant HIV/AIDS prevention strategy through a multi-voiced approach, involving the educational institutions, as well as the traditional leaders, community-members, including parents. The study comprised all public schools in one Zambian province from 2002-2008. LÄS MER
4. Offentlig kultur i omvandling? : Om prestationsfinansiering och konkurrensutsättning av offentlig serviceverksamhetDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine whether introducing organisational ideas, first used within the private trade and industry sector, in public affairs will have any effect on public culture. In focus for this study are financing by results and exposure to competition, which are standards institutionalised in the environment of the public organisations. LÄS MER
5. Tandhygienisters arbete med patienter i ett mångkulturellt samhälle - en studie av migrationsrelaterade frågeställningar och samtalDetta är en avhandling från Malmö : Malmö : Malmö University. Faculty of Odontology, Malmö University. Faculty of Culture and Society
Sammanfattning : The aim is to illuminate aspects of dental hygienists' work in multiethnic/multicultural societies, with focus on the intersection between the institutional activity and migration, ethnic diversity and culture issues. Hence, a tension between equality and diversity are discussed. The thesis has two analytical approaches, practice and discourse. LÄS MER