Sökning: "Picea abies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 126 avhandlingar innehållade orden Picea abies.
1. Analysis of Two Transcriptional Regulators that Affect Meristem Function Arabidopsis thaliana TERMINAL FLOWER2 and Picea abies APETELA2Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aerial plant body is derived from undifferentiated cells in the shoot apical meristem that in Arabidopsis thaliana is active throughout the plant life cycle. Upon transition to flowering the activity of the meristem is altered and the meristem starts to produce secondary inflorescences and floral meristems instead of leaves. LÄS MER
2. The Late Holocene history of beech Fagus sylvatica and Norway spruce Picea abies at stand-scale in southern SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Quaternary Sciences, Department of Geology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : High resolution pollen analysis was carried out on five peat profiles from small forest hollows at four sites in southern Sweden. The general aim was to investigate the establishment of Fagus sylvatica and Picea abies at stand-scale. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The composition of lignin in the outer cell-wall layers of spruce and poplar has been studied and the data obtained have been compared with those of the mature reference wood in which the secondary cell wall predominates. Materials with exclusively or predominantly outer cell-wall layers were examined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Botaniska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The recent discovery of aquaporins - proteins that mediate bidirectional passage of water over membranes - provides a molecular basis for the underlying processes in plant water relations. In plants, aquaporins are found in plasma membranes and in vacuolar membranes (tonoplasts) and are suggested to participate in dynamic operations such as cell elongation, osmotic regulation, and long-distance transport. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Norway spruce (Picea abies L. Karst) is a conifer belonging to the group gymnosperms and is an ecologically and economically important species in several parts of Europe. LÄS MER