Sökning: "Outcome prediction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 156 avhandlingar innehållade orden Outcome prediction.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Lund
Sammanfattning : Despite advances in the treatment of postoperative pain, nearly 30% of patients experience moderate to severe pain following major surgery. The present thesis includes four studies intended to evaluate important aspects of postoperative pain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Objectives: To explore the prevalence and structure of self-reported disability after mild traumatic brain injury and the impact of traumatic brain pathology on such outcome.Material and methods: In study 1-3, symptoms data were collected by use of Rivermead Post-concussion Symptoms Questionnaire (RPQ) and data on global function by use of Glasgow Outcome Scale Extended (GOSE) from 2602 patients at 3 months after MTBI. LÄS MER
3. On vocational rehabilitation in northern Sweden with focus on life satisfaction and outcome predictionDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : A consecutive series of 149 subjects with complete or partial vocational disability due to somatic ill-health were investigated at admission for vocational rehabilitation and two years later. Subjects filled in checklists which encompassed 5 socio-demographic, 5 psycho-social and 9 life satisfaction items. LÄS MER
4. Individual prediction of treatment outcome in patients with temporomandibular disorders. A quality improvement modelDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to create and evaluate a quality improvement model for prediction of treatment outcome in patients diagnosed with Temporomandibular Disorders (TMD) of either Muscle or Mainly TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) origin, treated with interocclusal appliances and/or occlusal adjustment. The model was assumed to generate negative predictors of treatment outcome through evaluating all patients predicted Good reaching an objective treatment goal but not having an improvement of 50% or more. LÄS MER
5. Prognostic Factors in First-Episode Schizophrenia Five-year Outcome of Symptoms, Function and ObesityDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Our knowledge of prognostic factors and optimal treatment organisation in schizophrenia is incomplete. The disparity of outcome measures used has been a major obstacle for research. Increasing evidence has shown that schizophrenia is associated with increased cardiovascular mortality, development of obesity and autonomic nervous system imbalance. LÄS MER