Sökning: "NATURVETENSKAP Kemi Fysikalisk kemi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 723 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURVETENSKAP Kemi Fysikalisk kemi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In this thesis H-bonded systems (natural gas hydrates, water clusters, and crystal ice) are studied by density functional theory (DFT) computations.Natural gas hydrates (NGHs) play an important role in energy and environmental fields: NGHs are considered as a promising backup energy resource in the near-future due to their tremendous carbon content; improper exploration of NGHs could induce geological disasters and aggravate the greenhouse effect. LÄS MER
2. Latex Colloid Dynamics in Complex Dispersions Fluorescence Microscopy Applied to Coating Color Model SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Coating colors are applied to the base paper in order to maximize the performance of the end product. Coating colors are complex colloidal systems, mainly consisting of water, binders, and pigments. To understand the behavior of colloidal suspensions, an understanding of the interactions between its components is essential.. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : To enable future environmentally friendly access to space by means of solid rocket propulsion a viable replacement to the hazardous ammonium perchlorate oxidizer is needed. Ammonium dinitramide (ADN) is one of few such compounds currently known. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : DNA nanotechnology has focused on the creation of complex structures using DNA as building blocks. DNA is an attractive construction material at the nano scale due to the self-assembly and specific base-pairing of the DNA bases, allowing the placement of functional groups with sub-nm precision. LÄS MER
5. Condensation of DNA for Gene Delivery: Studies on Vector-Nucleic Acid Interactions and Transfection EfficiencyDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns the delivery of nucleic acids into cells and tissues with the aim to change or correct gene expression. The field of gene delivery has the ultimate goal of producing genetic drugs for clinical applications, and the activity in this area is intense although so far the use is limited to research purposes. LÄS MER