Sökning: "Medical Imaging"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 1200 avhandlingar innehållade orden Medical Imaging.
21. The Role of Projected Anatomy, Random Noise, and Spatial Resolution on Clinical Image Quality in Digital MammographyDetta är en avhandling från Medical Radiation Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Due to the recent advances in digital detector technology, there is an increasing trend in the use of digital mammography (DM) as a concurrent modality with screen-film mammography (SFM). In order to fully realize its potential, the components of a DM system should be optimized with respect to clinical image quality in order for clinicians to make accurate diagnoses. LÄS MER
22. Activity quantification based on scintillation camera imaging - Application to 111In/90Y radioimmunotherapyDetta är en avhandling från Medical Radiation Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Radionuclide therapy (RNT), is important for the treatment of certain benign and malignant diseases. 90Y-Zevalin™ therapy has become an established method of treating patients with non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphoma. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Image guidance and visualization play an important role in modern surgery to help surgeons perform their surgical procedures. Here, the focus is on neurosurgery applications, in particular brain tumor surgery where a craniotomy (opening of the skull) is performed to access directly the brain region to be treated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The pathological process behind abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) formation is poorly understood and difficult to study. The aim of the thesis was to study the pathophysiology of AAA formation with positron emission tomography (PET) technology, a molecular imaging technique, allowing in vivo studies of pathophysiological changes. LÄS MER
25. Combining the tactile resonance method and Raman spectroscopy for tissue characterization towards prostate cancer detectionDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Prostate cancer (PCa) is the most common male cancer in Europe and the US, and only lung and colorectal cancer have a higher mortality among European men. In Sweden, PCa is the most common cause of cancer-related death for men. LÄS MER