Sökning: "Medical Imaging"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 783 avhandlingar innehållade orden Medical Imaging.
21. The Role of Projected Anatomy, Random Noise, and Spatial Resolution on Clinical Image Quality in Digital MammographyDetta är en avhandling från Medical Radiation Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Due to the recent advances in digital detector technology, there is an increasing trend in the use of digital mammography (DM) as a concurrent modality with screen-film mammography (SFM). In order to fully realize its potential, the components of a DM system should be optimized with respect to clinical image quality in order for clinicians to make accurate diagnoses. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Radiology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aims of this study were: to compare the cartilaginous outline of the femoral head obtained on arthrograms with those on MR images and to correlate it to the bony head outlines on conventional radiograps; to study early, postoperative cartilaginous and bony remodeling of the femoral head, after proximal femoral varus derotation extension osteotomy, with MR imaging and conventional radiography; to describe signal abnormalities on MR images in the femoral epiphysis, their location, extent and restitution over time; to evaluate the degree and persistence of synovitis in the hip joint by MR imaging; to analyze the metaphyseal histology and to correlate it to the signal intensity on the MR images in the corresponding biopsy region. Results and conclusions: MR imaging and arthrography define the shape of the femoral head cartilage equally well. LÄS MER
23. Image Processing for Quantitative Scintillation-Camera Imaging. Application to Radionuclide TherapyDetta är en avhandling från Department of Radiation Physics, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Individual-based determinations of the absorbed dose in radionuclide therapy largely rely on absolute measurement of the activity distribution and its redistribution over time. Scintillation-camera imaging is the most commonly employed measuring technique, applied in planar or SPECT mode, sometimes in combination with structural images from CT. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The automated segmentation of magnetic resonance (MR) images of the human head is an active area of research in the field of neuroimaging. The resulting segmentation yields a patient-specific labeling of individual tissues and makes possible quantitative characterization of these tissues (e.g. LÄS MER
25. Activity quantification based on scintillation camera imaging - Application to 111In/90Y radioimmunotherapyDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Radionuclide therapy (RNT), is important for the treatment of certain benign and malignant diseases. 90Y-Zevalin™ therapy has become an established method of treating patients with non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphoma. LÄS MER