Sökning: "Medical Imaging"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1137 avhandlingar innehållade orden Medical Imaging.
1. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Heart Image quality, measurement accuracy and patient experienceDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Non-invasive diagnostic imaging of atherosclerotic coronary artery disease (CAD) is frequently carried out with cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging (CMR) or myocardial perfusion single photon emission computed tomography (MPS). CMR is the gold standard for the evaluation of scar after myocardial infarction and MPS the clinical gold standard for ischemia. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The mouse pancreas is a mixed exocrine and endocrine glandconsisting of three lobular compartments: the splenic, duodenal and gastric lobes. During embryogenesis, the pancreas forms from two progenitor populations located on the dorsal and ventral side of the primitive gut tube. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : BackgroundCardiac Computed Tomography Angiography (CCTA) is becoming increasingly useful in the work‐up of coronary artery disease (CAD). Several potential methods for increasing the diagnostic yield of cardiac CT are available. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Spectral computed tomography with energy-resolving detectors has a potential to improve the detectability of images and correspondingly reduce the radiation dose to patients by extracting and properly using the energy information in the broad x-ray spectrum. A silicon photon-counting detector has been developed for spectral CT and it has successfully solved the problem of high photon flux in clinical CT applications by adopting the segmented detector structure and operating the detector in edge-on geometry. LÄS MER
5. The Balanced Electromagnetic Separation Transducer for Bone Conduction Audiometry and Hearing RehabilitationDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Hearing via air conduction (AC) and bone conduction (BC) are attributed to bethe natural ways of conducting sound to the cochlea. With AC hearing, air pressurevariations are transmitted to the cochlea via the ear canal, whereas with BChearing, sound vibrations are transmitted through the skull bone to the cochlea. LÄS MER