Sökning: "Interactive research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 328 avhandlingar innehållade orden Interactive research.
1. Environmental research collaboration : Cross-sector knowledge production in environmental scienceDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Increased interaction between science and society is recognised as one of the characteristics of contemporary science. Solving the complex environmental problems of our day also necessitate such interactions. LÄS MER
2. A quality improvement project on empowerment in chronic kidney care an interactive research approachDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : One way of improving health care has been conceptualized as personcentred care. In person-centred care the concept of empowerment is crucial. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The thesis is about a research approach in the intersection of action research, artificial science, and innovation systems. The thesis is based on two projects, one from intraorganizational context (EURobust) and the other from interorganizational settings (Open Arenas). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : The prospect of ubiquitous computing in everyday life urges us to raise basic design issues pertaining to how we will live with, and not only use, computers. To design for everyday life involves much more than enabling people to accomplish certain tasks more effectively, and therefore, traditional approaches to human-computer interaction that focus on usability are not sufficient. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Kalmar : Linnaeus University
Sammanfattning : Increased interaction between scientists and the social environment is considered to be one of the characteristics of modern science. This interaction can occur through collaboration between different sectors in society. LÄS MER