Sökning: "Induction time"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 399 avhandlingar innehållade orden Induction time.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Enzyme induction is a process whereby a molecule enhances the expression of enzymes. If the affected enzymes are involved in the elimination of a drug, this may result in a drug interaction. Induction is therefore of major concern during drug development and in clinical practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The loadability of electric machines is above all determined by temperature limits. In this work, thermal network models, suitable for totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) induction motors, are used to predict the machine temperatures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, multiple methods and different approaches have been established and evaluated successfully, in order to detect and diagnose the faults of induction motors (IMs). The aim of this thesis is to present novel fault detection and isolation methods for the case of induction machines that would have the merit to be implemented online and being characterized by specific novel capabilities, when compared with the existing techniques. LÄS MER
4. Modelling, Analysis, and Control Aspects of a Rotating Power Electronic Brushless Doubly-Fed Induction GeneratorDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the modeling, analysis and control of a novel brushlessgenerator for wind power application. The generator is named as rotatingpower electronic brushless doubly-fed induction machine/generator (RPEBDFIM/G).A great advantage of the RPE-BDFIG is that the slip power recoveryis realized in a brushless manner. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Genetics, Microbiology and Toxicology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : DNA crosslinking agents exhibit a variety of DNA lesions, such as monoadducts, DNA-DNA interstrand or intrastrand crosslinks or DNA-protein crosslinks. Agents that produce interstrand crosslinks (ICLs) exist naturally and are widely used in chemotherapy. Therefore, it is important to understand how the lesions induced by these agents are repaired. LÄS MER