Sökning: "Impact Testing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 262 avhandlingar innehållade orden Impact Testing.
1. Neck injuries in rear impacts : Dummy neck development, dummy evaluation and test condition specificationsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The objective of the work underlying this thesis was firstly to develop a neck for a new rear impact dummy, to evaluate the complete dummy and to specify test conditions for a consumer test with attention to AIS 1 neck injuries in rear impacts. In the development of the dummy neck, a mathematical neck model was developed and evaluated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis treats various aspects of structural polymercomposites in aircraft applications. The mechanical performanceand quality of resin transfer molded (RTM) carbon fiberreinforced epoxy composites is studied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Toughness is the ability to resist tensile stresses in the presence of a notch or crack. Sometimes gross cracking of industrial tools, mould or dies, occurs due to insufficient toughness. As the economic consequences of the gross cracking are serious, the toughness of industrial tool material, generally tool steel, is of paramount importance. LÄS MER
4. Significance of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Analysis for the Detection of Precancerous Cervical Lesions Impact of Self SamplingDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Cervical cancer is the second most common cancer, with about 500 000 new cases per year among women worldwide. With a well-organized screening programme the number of cases can be reduced by more than 50%. In spite of having such a screening programme there are still around 450 new cases yearly in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Detection and 3-D positioning of small defects using digital radiography, 3-D point reconstruction, and trackingDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The weight and quality concerned aero industry is constantly trying to decrease the excess material in their components. With decreased weight the fuel consumption can be lowered and the negative environmental effects from aviation decreased. LÄS MER