Sökning: "IT för hälsa"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1149 avhandlingar innehållade orden IT för hälsa.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Lean, with its origins at the Toyota Motor Company, is a concept that is known to increase effectiveness in manufacturing. The Lean concept is now argued to be relevant not only in manufacturing but in service and health-care delivery as well. The reported results of Lean implementation efforts are divided. LÄS MER
2. Med risk för diabetes : Studier av symtom, självskattad hälsa och erfarenheter av att leva med risk för att utveckla typ 2 diabetesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Individuals with impaired glucose tolerance (IGT) have a high risk of developing both type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) and cardiovascular disease. T2DM is a common chronic disease in a global perspective, and it is estimated to continue to grow, which is a serious health problem. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University. Sahlgrenska Academy
Sammanfattning : The overall aim with the the present thesisi was to find out how intensive care is produced by focusing on the ICU staffs interaction with each other and the technological tools they use. Theoretical perspective draws on socio cultural theory and the concepts accounting practices, moralöity in discourse and workplace research. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : That people should take responsibility for their health is a prominent contemporary idea. But what does such responsibility actually entail, and what demands are being put on people? The objective of the dissertation is to describe and critically examine various ideas on personal responsibility for health. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on immigrants in Sweden. What experiences from the meeting with Swedish society do immigrants have and what meaning does the immigrant background have when they have been patients within the Swedish health and medical service? Former research about patients with an immigrant background can be divided into two perspectives. LÄS MER