Sökning: "High power electromagnetic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 65 avhandlingar innehållade orden High power electromagnetic.
1. Intentional electromagnetic interference (IEMI) Susceptibility investigations and classification of civilian systems and equipmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This PhD thesis addresses the threat posed to society by sources that can produce high power electromagnetic pulses (HEPM) and be used maliciously to disturb or damage electronic equipment. The vulnerability from intentional electromagnetic interference (IEMI) has increased in the recent decades due to the widespread dependence of the civil society on sensitive electronic systems and proliferation of radiation sources. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses electromagnetic wave propagation in power cables. It consists of five papers, where the three first papers are based on one and the same model, and the last two papers are based on a similar but slightly different model. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Propelled by increased global awareness and demand for clean energy systems, there is a growing trend in transportation, utility, industrial, and residential applications towards the utilisation of power electronic systems with enhanced power ow controllability and eciency. Examples of power electronics applications include terminal converters in high-voltage direct Current (HVDC) transmission; exible AC transmission systems (FACTS); and converters to interface alternative energy systems such as wind turbines to the grid, variable-speed motor drives in pump systems, vehicular propulsion systems, air-conditioners, and refrigerators. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö
Sammanfattning : Derivation of an electromagnetic model, regarding the wave propagation in a very long (10 km or more) High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) power cable, is the central part of this thesis. With an existing “perfect” electromagnetic model there are potentially a wide range of applications. LÄS MER
5. Electromagnetic Interference in Distributed Outdoor Electrical Systems, with an Emphasis on Lightning Interaction with Electrified Railway NetworkDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) problems of distributed electrical networks, especially that caused by lightning to electrified railway. Lightning transients were found to damage important devices that control train movements, causing traffic stoppage and delays. LÄS MER