Sökning: "Genetic disposition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden Genetic disposition.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : A molecule that is not identical to its mirror image is said to be chiral. A racemic mixture, or a racemate, is one that has equal amounts of S- and R-enantiomers of a chiral molecule. Two examples of frequently prescribed racemic drugs are the antidepressants venlafaxine (VEN) and citalopram (CIT). LÄS MER
2. On the hypersensitivity syndrome induced by the selective serotonin reuptake inhibiting antidepressant Zimeldine : A clinical and experimental studyDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Zimeldine, the first selective neuronal serotonin (5-H1) reuptake inhibitor to be registered as an antidepressant was withdrawn from common use due to an acute flu-like adverse syndrome comprising fever, myalgia and/or arthralgia and signs of disturbed liver function. A few of these patients also developed a peripheral neuropathy, in the most serious form a Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Drug transport across cells and cell membranes in the human body is crucial for the pharmacological effect of drugs. Active transport governed by transport proteins plays an important role in this process. A vast number of transport proteins with a wide tissue distribution have been identified during the last 15 years. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Devjit Tripathy
Sammanfattning : Type 2 diabetes is characterised by defects in insulin sensitivity, insulin secretion and increased endogenous glucose production. The relative contribution of each of these defects remains controversial. LÄS MER
5. In vivo Pharmacokinetics of Two New Thrombin Inhibitor Prodrugs Emphasis on Intestinal and Hepatobiliary Disposition and the Influence of Interacting DrugsDetta är en avhandling från Devjit Tripathy
Sammanfattning : Biliary excretion is an important elimination route for many drugs and metabolites. For such compounds, it is important to know the extent of excretion and drug exposure in the bile, e.g., for the risk assessment of drug interactions, liver toxicity and the effects of genetic variants. LÄS MER