Sökning: "Energy pricing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 avhandlingar innehållade orden Energy pricing.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Energy Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The research described in this thesis, focuses on some activities on the demand side that could reduce peak load in electricity system by using consumer flexibility i.e. by increasing the demand side response to signals coming from the energy market. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The iron and steel industry has become increasingly globalised. Market conditions are also changing and de-carbonisation of production is challenging.The objective of this thesis is to assess how energy efficiency and greenhouse gas emissions reductions can be promoted and effectively monitored in the steel industry. LÄS MER
3. Energy Efficient Vehicle Policy: Lessons Learnt An analysis of the effects of incentive policies on the demand, usage and pricing of energy efficient vehiclesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Encouraging the uptake of energy efficient vehicles (EEVs) is an aspiration of critical importance in a day and age in which we are confronted with the increasingly dire consequences of human behaviour on our planet, and on the planet for generations to come. The transport sector is one of the highest contributors of anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions, whilst pollution from this sector is responsible for a large proportion of human deaths each and every year. LÄS MER
4. Strategies for Reduced Energy Use and Cost in Pulp and Paper Mills by Energy Integration of the Paper Drying ProcessDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The cost of energy for drying paper is substantial for the pulp and paper industry, and studies of various strategies for energy cost reductions such as increased energy efficiency, increased heat recovery from the exhaust drying air and reduced cost of the process heat are presented in this thesis. The energy use and cost studies were performed using a block-model based simulation tool developed for this specific purpose. LÄS MER
5. On Optimization Based Control of Distributed Energy Resources in Power Systems: Electricity Markets and Voltage Regulation PerspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Distributed energy resources are increasingly being integrated into power systems around the world. These resources, typically connected at the distribution system level, are already changing the pattern of power flow from being unidirectional to multidirectional. LÄS MER