Sökning: "Chloride ions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 avhandlingar innehållade orden Chloride ions.
1. Chloride transport and chloride threshold values studies on concretes and mortars with Portland cement and limestone blended cementDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Division of Building Materials, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Reinforced concrete is one of the most widely used building materials and if it is properly designed and produced, it is an extremely durable material with a service life up to 100 years. However, under certain environmental conditions the service life of reinforced concrete structures is more limited. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Building Materials, LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Factors affecting the total chloride threshold for initiation of pitting corrosion in reinforced concrete were investigated by means of field and laboratory exposure tests. Factors affecting the chloride penetration into concrete were also investigated by means of field tests. The thesis consists of a summary (86 p.) and 11 papers attached. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the present thesis is to clarify the control of intracellular chloride homeostasis in central neurons, because of the critical role of chloride ions (Cl–) for neuronal function. Normal function of the central nervous system (CNS) depends on a delicate balance between neuronal excitation and inhibition. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Wenner-Grens institut för experimentell biologi
Sammanfattning : Chloride ion channels are macromolecular pores providing for passage of chloride ions (and certain other inorganic and organic anions) through the cell membrane, down their electrochemical gradients. Chloride channels are differentially expressed in various cells, to best suit specific cellular activities. LÄS MER