Sökning: "Accident prediction models"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden Accident prediction models.
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of the thesis is to discuss the accident models which underlie accident prevention in general and road safety in particular, and the consequences of relying on a particular model have for actual preventive work. The discussion centres on two main topics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Technology and Society, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Much of earlier work on predictive models for accidents has been focused on rural traffic or urban intersections. This work has aimed at identifying and investigating possible improvements to predictive models for accidents on urban links. A special focus has been on the accidents of vulnerable road users. LÄS MER
3. The Effective Convectivity Model for Simulation and Analysis of Melt Pool Heat Transfer in a Light Water Reactor Pressure Vessel Lower HeadDetta är en avhandling från KTH : KTH
Sammanfattning : Severe accidents in a Light Water Reactor (LWR) have been a subject of intense research for the last three decades. The research in this area aims to reach understanding of the inherent physical phenomena and reduce the uncertainties in their quantification, with the ultimate goal of developing models that can be applied to safety analysis of nuclear reactors, and to evaluation of the proposed accident management schemes for mitigating the consequences of severe accidents. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of an introductory chapter and four research papers, summarized as follows. The overall purpose is to study various external effects of the transport system; effects that are not considered (or not fully considered) today. LÄS MER
5. Assessment of Long-Term Losses in Prestressed Concrete Structures - Application for Nuclear Reactor ContainmentsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : Most nuclear reactors, both in Sweden and worldwide, are enclosed by a prestressed concrete containment. The main purpose of the containment is to prevent any radioactive discharge to the environment in the event of a major internal accident. LÄS MER