Sökning: "3D profiling."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden 3D profiling..
1. Development of Techniques for 3D Imaging with Focused Ion Beams - Hydrogen Depth Profiling and Microtomography with Applications in GeologyDetta är en avhandling från Division of Nuclear Physics Department of Physics Lund University Box 118 SE-221 00 Lund Sweden
Sammanfattning : In nuclear microprobe experiments, high resolution maps of the measured parameter, e.g. element- or mass distribution, in a sample can be produced with a variety of ion beam analytical techniques. The principle underlying all the techniques is that ions at MeV energies are used as projectiles to cause interactions with the target material. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : High-throughput sequencing has greatly influenced the amount of data produced and biological questions asked and answered. Sequencing approaches have also enabled rapid development of related technological fields such as single-cell and spatially resolved expression profiling. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is concerned with three-dimensional scan registration, in particular of underground mine tunnels. Registration of partial range scans is an essential part of building 3D maps, and autonomous creation of reliable maps is a first step towards autonomous mining vehicles. LÄS MER
4. Time-lapse Analysis of Borehole and Surface Seismic Data, and Reservoir Characterization of the Ketzin CO2 Storage Site, GermanyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The CO2SINK (and CO2MAN) project is the first onshore CO2 storage project in Europe. The research site is located near the town of Ketzin, close to Potsdam in Germany. Injection started in June 2008, with a planned injection target of 100,000 tonnes of CO2. LÄS MER
5. Application of the Seismic Reflection Method in Mineral Exploration and Crustal Imaging Contributions to Hardrock Seismic ImagingDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The seismic reflection method has been used extensively in mineral exploration and for imaging crustal structures within hardrock environments. In this research the seismic reflection method has been used and studied to address problems associated with hardrock settings. LÄS MER